JOIN OUR TEAM!
SunPower by Solar Vast is the most efficient and successful commercial and residential solar specialist in Southern California. We market, sell, and install solar photovoltaic systems that allow homeowners and commercial property owners to save money on their electricity bills.
We are looking for solar sales consultants and installers to join our successful team!
POSITION: SALES CONSULTANT
- Goal-oriented and self-confidence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competency in Internet navigation and the use of Webmail
- Prior outside sales experience
- Solar sales background preferred
- Reliable vehicle and insurance
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Uncapped commissions (top reps earn $200k+)
- Travel stipends
- Comprehensive training program at your convenience
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Monthly bonus plan
- Average of 2 confirmed leads per day
If you are ready to join this amazing team environment, please reply and we will schedule an immediate interview. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
- Solar Sales Experience: 1 year
POSITION: LICENSED C-10 ELECTRIAN OR C-46 SOLAR INSTALLER
- Licensed C-10 or C-46 (must be current and up to date)
- Insurance and bonded (must be current and up to date)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of roof work, general construction, or electrician strongly preferred
- At least 1-3 years’ experience of working in the solar industry
- Solid knowledge of solar fundamentals
- Understanding of current NEC code pertaining to photovoltaics
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
SunPower by Solar Vast provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SunPower by Solar Vast complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SunPower by Solar Vast expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SunPower by Solar Vast’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.