We are sharing a message to extend our thoughts to the families, individuals, and communities throughout the world who have been impacted by the COVID-19 (coronavirus). We’d like to share the steps we are taking at SunPower by Solar Vast to assure the safety of our customers and workers.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us.
We’ve revised our day-to-day protocols in how we interact with customers to closely follow CDC’s guidelines by:
1. Avoiding any person-to-person contact
2. Avoiding knocking on doors, and using text or call options to alert customers upon arrival.
3. Washing hands around the clock
4. Sanitizing equipment in between every visit
5. Ensuring that employees who feel sick can stay home
6. Revising protocols as needed on a day-to-day basis
7. Using E-Sign Documents
8. Performing Virtual Consultations
9. Designing our Proposals Digitally
10. Performing Remote System Inspections
When performing home visits for installations or system maintenance, team members of Solar Vast will follow the CDC Guidelines every step of the way.
Our Install teams will restrict their visit to the outside of your home wherever they can. Although the majority of the work we do is outside your home, we will need to connect into your electrical panel which lives inside your home. In this case, we will call or text you before we arrive and explain what we’ll be doing while we’re there. We’ll also minimize unnecessary contact by following CDC Guidelines and donning protective gear. Our employees follow social distancing guidelines and remain at least six feet away from others.
We are listening to recommendations from the U.S. World Health Organization (WHO) as we strive to help protect our customers and our team members. While still making the necessary adjustments to take precautions, we want to let you know that Solar Vast will still remain open for business.
Our customer service team is available to help you at any time, and regular business hours remain the same. Please do not hesitate to reach out for any technical support, business inquiries, or questions.Sincerely,
Our Team at Solar Vast